Please, provide our office with the following documents as soon as possible after your Agreement of Purchase and Sale was signed:
- Transfer /Deed,
- Property Survey, if you have one. If the survey is not up to date let know if there are any additions or alterations that are not shown on the survey,
- a copy of the last Property Tax Bill which you received from the city either interim or final,
- Mortgage Statement and/or Line of Credit Statement. It does not have to be current, it may be the annual statement you received from your bank,
- TARION Certificate for new homes and new condominiums constructed less than seven years before the sale of property.
Also provide our office with the following information:
- Lender’s Name, Address and contact information, Mortgage Account Number, and servicing branch address.
- If there are any other Loans, Mortgages, Lines of Credit registered on the property, provide our office with the same information as above.